Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mitt Romney Wealth Perspective

My good friend once knew Mitt Romney in a former work arena and while she had positive things to say about him, she also had concerns about him being in touch with the poor and middle class.  We know that Mitt Romney, like most politicians, is wealthy.  Mitt Romney wealth is a concern of many!

I am not mad at Mitt Romney for being wealthy!  Shoot, I would not mind being wealthy.  However, when it comes to healthcare, welfare, education, and many other platforms that all people deal with I hope that if Romney is elected his scope will be a broad prospective.

Furthermore, when it comes to military defense neither Mitt Romney or his sons have the experience.  I'm not saying he would be incompetent as President, but again this is an area of concern.

For more on Mitt Romney Wealth perspectives, visit Mitt Romney wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment